The Origin of Species by Charles Darwin - Red Faux Leather - Burt Company 1920-37
Regular price $39.99
- Good Vintage Condition! Cover has heavy wear, peeling and binding cover missing. Pages are clean.
- Author: Charles Darwin
- The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection or
- Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life
- Reprinted from the sixth London edition
- A. L. Burt Company (New York, US)
Series dates: 1920-1937
Size: 4.5″ x 6.75″
- Burt’s Pocket Edition of Standard Classics with its 150 titles was a scaled down (in size), faux-leather covered series Burt began to sell in the 1920s. The series name is not included in the books, nor is a catalog of titles listed in the books. There are typically no dates in the book, besides an occasional dated introduction.
- Photos of actual item
- Smoke Free Home